Website Crossover for Work
Are you looking for a Job at Crossover for Work in Lusaka, Lusaka, Zambia
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
Upland’s powerful suite of enterprise software streamlines business processes to amplify the impact our customers have in the world. In this role, you will uphold the highest standards for our customers’ user experience, as flawless bug-free product releases are non-negotiables at Upland.
Every day, you will apply your creative problem solving and sharp critical thinking skills to solve new automation challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Writing Selenium test scripts with Java
- Maintaining and updating existing test scripts for evolving web applications
- Actively communicating bugs and quality issues to the team and writing bug reports
- Meeting with MQAs and developers to understand and discuss business requirements
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Working mindlessly – we want you to be a critical thinker who is constantly learning and bringing your ideas forward
- Running a one person show when creating automated test scripts – you will be an active member of a supportive and collaborative team
Senior Test Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design and develop automated test frameworks
- Create and execute automation test cases
- Ensure the stability and robustness of test scripts
- At least 2 years of professional experience testing software within a product team, including experience with manual testing
- Professional experience using Java-based testing tools, including Selenium and JMeter
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, VB, etc
- Daily work schedule with at least 4 hours of overlap with standard business hours in US Eastern Time
- Knowledge of BDD frameworks, Gherkin and Test Studio
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4480-ZM-Lusaka-SeniorTestEngi.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lusaka, Lusaka, Zambia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com