Website Crossover for Work
Are you looking for a Job at Crossover for Work in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Bloom Institute of Technology (BloomTech). Have you got what it takes?
If you’re an experienced Salesforce administrator or developer who is ready to ditch legacy processes and build scalable, efficient, organization-wide implementations from the ground up, look no further!
You will work with a small but mighty Salesforce & engineering team to lead the design, implementation, and adoption of solutions across all departments at BloomTech. You’ll work directly with senior leaders to creatively solve business problems and improve user experiences.
BloomTech is approaching education differently, as we train the next generation of tech talent. We believe in investing in our students first, and then asking them to invest in us – students don’t pay tuition until after they get a tech job.
BloomTech is committed to building a diverse team of staff and instructors where everyone feels seen, heard, and valued. Therefore, we welcome a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups and non-traditional backgrounds who can appreciate the diverse student communities we serve.
If you’re ready to take charge of organization-wide Salesforce architecture and implementation, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify, configure, and deploy business processes in Salesforce across all functions
- Advocate for Salesforce leverage across the organization
- Design scalable solutions, enhancements, and functionality
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing administrative functions
- Troubleshooting other IT functions
Salesforce Developer Key Responsibilities
Lead the design and implementation of Salesforce-based business processes
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of advanced complexity
- Experience building flows and process builders
- History of success leveraging declarative automation features
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and effectively balance user-requested functionality with long-term platform stability and scalability
- Availability during US business hours for 80% of the work week
- Basic understanding of Apex, Aura Components, and/or Lightning Web Components
- Experience with SalesForce Experience Cloud (formerly Community Cloud)
- Marketing Cloud experience or familiarity with ther marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or equivalent certifications
About Bloom Institute Of Technology (BloomTech)
Bloom Institute of Technology (BloomTech) is pioneering a new model of accessible higher education with no upfront costs and where the school invests in the students instead of the other way around. We offer an intensive program and an immersive live, online curriculum that teaches people the hard and soft skills they need to launch a new tech career.
Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. BloomTech welcomes a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups and non-traditional backgrounds who can appreciate the diverse student communities that we serve.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4743-PK-Lahore-SalesforceDeve.002
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org