Website Credit One Bank
This listing is about Credit One Bank in Las Vegas, NV
About the job
Credit One Bank is seeking an Assistant Vice President in Collections. This position may carry a variety of responsibilities including driving Pre and Post Charge-off performance and strategies, either with an on-site team or virtually via an agency. Additional responsibilities include developing management and partnering with Sr. Leadership to deliver a clear vision.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Deliver top level Collections Performance based on a proactive leadership approach.
- Be a Leader of Leaders. Understand Credit One and Collections’ vision and drive it down to leadership.
- Strong process mindset to create structure and set clear direction and expectations.
- Be able to assess, automate, and simplify with little direction.
- Demonstrates an ongoing comprehensive working knowledge of first party regulations governing the Collections industry.
- May be responsible for ensuring contracts are maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Provide insight into business performance, trends, improvement opportunities, and root-cause analysis in a clear, creative way using a variety of reporting tools and techniques
- Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of operational strategies, reporting findings and recommendations to management
- Strong written communication to build performance stories and excellent verbal skills to present to Executives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across operations to identify information needs and priorities
- Implement solutions for best-in-class data management practices to ensure accurate, reliable, and well documented data and reports
- Document standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for budget within cost center
- 5+ years of Leadership Experience
- 3+ years Call Center or Vendor Management experience
- 3+ years of experience with problem-solving and project-managing
- 3+ year of Analytical experience in banking, finance, insurance, retail, or gaming
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 (MS Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management, Finance, Economics, or Communications
- 3+ years of Collections experience
- 2+ years of Strategic Decisioning
- 2+ years of Leading Leaders
- Tableau reporting
- Dialer Strategy experience
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential. Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
Company: Credit One Bank
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org