Website cranberry panda
Are you looking for a Job at cranberry panda in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
eCommerce & Digital Manager | Men’s Fashion
Established almost 20 years ago, this brand burst onto the fashion scene with a unique range of menswear products. Since then, it has continued to rise up the ranks to become a huge influence on the streetwear scene and is now the go-to for urban streetwear.
As the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the management, maintenance, and development of the website. You will also be responsible for the paid marketing campaigns making sure that they are all aligned with the marketing calendar.
About the role
- Lead on the website development roadmap ensuring all projects are managed in a timely fashion and on budget
- Conduct A/B tests with the development team to improve site conversion
- Analyse the product page performance and suggest changes that will maximise sales opportunities
- Analyse conversion rate and feed findings back to the wider business on how things can be improved
- Manage the performance agency and be the link between them and the business
- Solid experience with eCommerce with hands-on experience in site merchandising, web analytics, and the customer journey
- Shopify experience
- Highly analytical and results-driven
- Strong trading background
Company: cranberry panda
Vacancy Type: £55,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com