Website Cox Automotive Inc.
This listing is about Cox Automotive Inc in North Hills, NY
About the job
Primary Location: Bronx NY, North Hills, NY, US
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 2110564_25290552
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Automotive is looking for a seasoned leader and online marketer ready to define and implement a marketing strategy that leads to increased results. The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to delight and engage our clients in the automotive space with your consumer engagement savvy marketing skills. This role will play a significant part in helping drive growth for our clients given it has a relentless focus on enabling mutual success.
You are tech savvy and an online marketing expert who has proven experience to significantly impact customer acquisition, conversion through the funnel, and retention results. Years of experience working with clients (B2B2C) knowing how to guide eCommerce marketing strategy, co-op programs, online marketing efforts across these areas (not limited to): paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment.
Internal and external client collaboration, communication and leadership are critical to the success in this role. This position will partner cross-functionally, leverage agencies, roll up their sleeves and provide client facing executive level leadership partnering with clients to drive transaction conversions. The ideal candidate will have proven management experience, leadership engagement, deep career and experience in acquisition marketing and conversion through the funnel, and proven experiences orchestrating across all functions within the marketing organization and a wide range of internal business stakeholders including Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Technology, Internal & External client engagement and communications and more. This person will rely on their previous experience to bring best practices and expertise to developing a marketing plan and will help guide the business with strategic initiatives and measurable results. As a voice of our customer, this role will also influence our product and engineering strategy and incorporate lessons learned in real time and provide regular feedback.
What Youll Do
Heres a look at the big asks we have for our next Marketing Manager:
- Assist in the development of comprehensive marketing plans on how you will drive impactful business results (plans to include but not limited to goals, strategies, tactics, phased campaign components, and more).
- Manage and implement a robust performance marketing strategy and execution tactics to drive conversion online.
- Manages, owns and implements a robust B2B2C eCommerce performance marketing strategy and execution tactics to drive conversions.
- Manages the creation and delivery client enablement materials and playbooks and other materials and resources as identified.
- Knows how to guide eCommerce marketing efforts across these areas (not limited to): paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment. Build playbooks and direction for how to drive a digital roadmap designed to significantly impact customer acquisition, conversion through the funnel, and retention results.
- Establish and manage day-in and day-out testing-and-learning and optimizing plans to continuously optimize investments
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Regular (weekly) client leadership engagement and co-building strategy / support execution
- Proven experience leading team members
- Based on overall strategy and execution plan, support development of thought leadership content and material to build industry & first-party event execution where required / identified
- Partner closely with peers across the organization including the creative, sales, and product & engineering teams, to maximize outcomes.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence teams and team members to drive iterations of media mix modeling, utilizing data to inform decisions to drive the overall business results. Ability to conduct business analytics, segmentation and campaign execution assessment and leading to future campaign / program recommendations.
- Be client obsessed and know when and how to jump in a solution together and lead together for a better outcome. Enjoys establishing and managing day-in and day-out testing-and-learning and optimizing plans to continuously optimize investments to help clients enable increase engagement and purchase
- Know digital retailing and commerce. Know the marketplace and market intelligence by conducting business analytics, and execution assessment and recommendations. Make recommendations on areas of focus ensuring BU and sales alignment and matrixed partner buy-off. Includes but not limited to knowing: (1) How to crush the competition (2) How to Identify market opportunities, &, product segmentation, oppty assessment/whitespace analysis and create marketing that will address / impact those opportunities. (3) Based on market understanding recommend bundling and pricing strategies. (4) How to conduct gap analysis on product features and capabilities and identify customer problems. Be clear how we could solve via product and via marketing plans
- Be a Subject Matter Expert. Be a SME individual can rely on.
Whats In It For You?
A Marketing Manager compensation package thats equally special.
- That means competitive pay, diversified 401(k) + generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, adoption assistance, and more.
- As a family-owned company, we understand the crucial need to successfully strike a balance between our jobs and family. So, we offer generous paid time off, even to volunteer, and many resources to help you live your best life including financial counseling, legal aid, child care and elder care resources.
Who you are
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Proven, results oriented B2B and Consumer eCommerce marketing experience and know-how.
- Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives
- Proven experience working with external and internal marketing teams.
- Proven to be a performance and data-oriented marketing expert with a track-record of success scaling online businesses. This is an opportunity to own an integrated performance marketing strategy across multiple business units while working with some of the brightest business leaders in the industry.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in eCommerce performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Apple and other major performance marketing channels
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights, and a thorough understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your brand
- Thoughtful, collaborative style with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter who can lead marketing strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
- Ability to navigate within a large company cross team, cross collaboratively. You are a positive person, able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and works well independently.
- Easily adapts to change
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must. Work calmly under multiple deadlines; You get things done ahead of time and anticipate the needs
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must
- Critical thinker who solves problems logically. Ability to remove uncertainties and shield employees from confusion and lead your employees in a consistent direction.
- A proven track record in successful strategic vision/planning and execution by proactively pushing new and innovative marketing. Proven history of creating effective multi-faceted marketing programs and providing clear/crisp and simple guidance for direct reports to adjust if needed. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills for diverse team (emotional intelligence, leads through influence)
- Able to manage people successfully
- Ability to manage and track budgets
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: Cox Automotive Inc.
Job Location: North Hills, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com