Website Corteva Agriscience
Are you looking for a Job at Corteva Agriscience in Milton, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Corteva Agriscience has an opportunity for a position as EMEA Regulatory Associate (m/f/d) located in Europe, preferably in Milton Park, United Kingdom but open to other locations where Corteva have an office.
- Provides registration support to a Zonal Regulatory Leader (ZRL) at EMEA level for active substance authorisation and renewal, and for formulated product registration and renewal projects.
- Provides logistical support to collate and manage regulatory dossiers.
- Facilitates the use of proprietary dossier planning and assembling tools by scientific teams.
- Provides leadership for producing electronic dossiers.
- ZRL and members of the Regulatory Teams – Country Regulatory Managers (CRMs), Global Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Food Chain Specialists – and external Contract Research Organisations.
- Reprographic group for dossier production and delivery.
- Other functions within Corteva such as Supply Chain, Crop Protection Discovery and Development and Product Chemistry
- Support Zonal Regulatory Leader (ZRL) in defined, delegated tasks and activities for active substance or product authorisation projects, actively using the departmental tools and data management systems. For example:
- Participation to project team meetings, and meetings with regulatory authorities.
- Review and collation of residue data with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for production of EU MRL or CODEX packages.
- Working with Country Regulatory Managers (CRMs) in support of zonal and country submissions.
- Co-ordinate discussions between CRMs and SMEs on identification of critical GAPs and Risk Envelopes.
- Liaison with SMEs to plan schedule for dossier production.
- With ZRL review all dossier sections for accuracy and completeness.
- Liaison with external contractors for regulatory activities such as dossier preparation.
- Undertaking coordination of product re-registrations, line extensions or formulation change activities.
- Preparation of submission documents for active substance and product dossiers.
- Technical information support for Emergency Use Permit applications.
- Maintenance of comprehensive documentation records – databases and file shares.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to at least BSc level in a biological science, preferably with an additional higher level scientific degree.
- Regulatory knowledge for the EU or other countries within Europe, Middle East and Africa desirable.
- Good communication skills: proactivity, agility, self-motivated, attention to detail and well-organised – but also must be an effective team player. Highly proficient in MS office (especially Word and Excel).
- High level of competency with written and spoken English. Another language is a plus.
Company: Corteva Agriscience
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Milton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com