Website TaylorMade Golf Company
This Job listing is about TaylorMade Golf Company in San Marcos, CA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
As we continue to push the boundaries of golf equipment innovation and engagement, we are seeking a skilled Copywriter to join our dynamic marketing team. We pride ourselves as being the best story-telling unit in Golf and we are looking for someone that matches that energy. This role combines a passion for golf with a deep understanding of technical aspects, as well as golf as a sport and a lifestyle, ensuring our communication resonates with both enthusiasts and industry professionals.
As a Copywriter at TaylorMade Golf, you will be responsible for a wide range of editorial duties. These include translating complex technical information into clear and compelling content, writing editorial pieces for our community, and contributing to a larger media team effort. Your role is critical in educating our audience about the features, benefits, and performance aspects of our golf related products, services, and lifestyle.
Essential Functions And Key Responsibilities
- Actively participate in concepting, brainstorming and creation with the brand marketing team.
- Works closely with product creation to understand product and partner in developing the product story and how it will be delivered through every touchpoint.
- Analyze communication and make recommendations on most effective communication of product benefit through consumer purchase journey/
- Partners with agency and internal team to develop POS copy and in-depth training materials for product launches.
- Provides copy material for owned media channels e.g. website, etc. to support athlete win activations.
- Works in conjunction with PR team – supports and provides expert set of eyes for all press materials
- Creates effective copy for all websites and other interactive media within agreed-to schedules.
- Manages all copy approvals within digital, legal, marketing communications and product marketing.
- Partner with web design and eCommerce teams to develop product, campaign and other copy. Works closely with e-commerce team and outside agencies to maximize SEO value of copy for owned channels.
- Leads preparation, creation and copy for marketing decks in Keynote or PowerPoint.
- Manages internal communications plans to keep company and its key partners abreast on new product launches and campaign updates.
- Works closely with management to create and craft internal and external messaging when needed.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with high level of professionalism
- Strong copywriting, grammatical skills with proven attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize consistently with high quality
- Ability to quickly learn and become an authority for others on the brand voice.
- Proficiency in Keynote or PowerPoint preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with web content management systems preferred.
- Avid Golfer. Knowledge of golf equipment, technology and athletes required to provide content.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- Outspoken participant in team brainstorms and meetings, offering new ideas and perspectives.
- Effective collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effectively and appropriately handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
Education, Work Experience, And Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with marketing or communications
- Significant experience writing for interactive media and brand content
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Normal office conditions (fully onsite) with extensive computer usage
- Ability to work extended hours/weekends as needed to support athlete win activations, launches, etc.
- Occasional domestic travel
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annual base pay range for this position is $80,000 – $95,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
|San Marcos, CA