Website CONMED Corporation
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CONMED Corporation in Utica, NY
About the job
2nd shift (3:30pm – 12:00am)
Join Our Team!
Here in Utica, NY, CONMED Corporation is one of the most well-known manufacturing facilities. CONMED is dedicated to creating a clean, safe, and friendly work environment for everyone. Enjoy consistent full-time hours and healthcare benefits available upon the first day of employment, a dedicated training staff, and opportunities for advancement. We value you, your families, and your goals. Apply today!
As a Packaging Technician, you will perform routine packaging operations to support CONMED’s diverse portfolio of medical devices.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting the Packaging team in the development of sterile packaging assembly, inspection and test procedures, test fixtures, and test methods.
- Complete testing on packaging to support manufacturing and validations.
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of process equipment as necessary.
- Assist team in ensuring that processes, tools, products, and materials meet established quality standards and requirements.
- Examine sample finished product per batch record instructions for conformance with specifications.
- Notifies supervisor of manufacturing/packaging deviations and assists with proper resolution/documentation.
- Document manufacturing and packaging procedures and ensure documentation is complete and accurate.
- Sustain 5S standards and all continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Degree or Equivalent requirement. Associates Degree in a technical field is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of related experience required.
- Strong knowledge of lab testing equipment is strongly preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting packaging equipment is strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of M.S. Office required.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis required.
- Working knowledge of commonly used packaging materials required.
- Experience with CAD Programs preferred.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend periodically.
- Travel Requirements: 0-20%
This job is not eligible for employer-based sponsorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance — cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) — company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan — allows stock purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.
Company: CONMED Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Utica, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org