Website CONCENTRIC | Tech & Digital Recruitment
Are you looking for a Job at CONCENTRIC Tech Digital Recruitment in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: Circa 90.000€ per annum + equity
Sector: Software / HR Tech
Location: Full Remote
As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and take full ownership of all aspects of our performance marketing, including measurement, budget allocation and creative strategy.
As their first in-house Performance Marketing member, you will have the opportunity to build, lead and scale the performance marketing team, manage and optimize paid search accounts and partnerships and implement user acquisition programs, while developing key relationships with third-party agencies. You will create and execute A/B tests with a proper framework for performance measurement and identify opportunities to leverage growth across new and existing marketing channels.
You will work closely with the wider marketing team to help produce best-in-class campaigns that drive both engagement and conversions.
About the company:
Concentric Tech & Digital Recruitment is proud to present you with the opportunity to join a revolutionising HR Tech (SaaS) start-up founded by accomplished entrepreneurs and business professionals on a mission to positively impact the social and business environment.
After a highly successful launch of their platform in 2019 and already with over 4000 satisfied customers, they have caught the attention of world-famous investors and raised over 10M US Dollars to achieve their mission and positively impact the social and business landscape.
With ambitious plans, they are now on the look out for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to be part of their exciting adventure.
What you’ll be doing:
· Build, lead and scale their performance marketing department as the first in-house person
. Developing and implementing a test and learn performance marketing roadmap across all company paid channels
· Planning, reviewing, and optimizing PPC campaigns and partnerships in line with (large) budgets (5M€ per annum to start with) and performance objectives
· Creating and executing structured tests (bidding, landing pages, ad copy, etc) to improve conversion rate and revenue for the paid search channel
· Developing strategic partnerships aligned with both our SEO and content strategies
· Collaborating with agency partners and managing paid search ad copy and creative development
· Maintaining and optimizing reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
· Quantifying your impact and using data to back up your learnings and areas of opportunities
· Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in PPC and Performance marketing
What you’ll need to be successful:
· You have 6+ years SEM/PPC experience in a similar role owning large monthly budgets
· You have a proven track record of effectively creating, executing, and continually optimizing successful paid search campaigns
· You have an excellent knowledge of industry software & tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Bing Ads
· You are proficient in English, additional language is a bonus
· You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets
· You have a strong ability to balance hands-on execution and strategy
· You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
· You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
· You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup.
· Working experience in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup is a big bonus
· Proven experience with PPC automation would be ideal
What’s in it for you?
· Mission with a positive social impact
· Flexible work schedule and holidays
· Full remote position – Work from anywhere
· €1000 remote working budget per year
· Accomplished and successful executive team
· A competitive salary + stock options
· A critical role where you will directly contribute to the success of a highly promising start-up backed by world-renowned investors
· The opportunity to positively impact your social environment and promote equal opportunities for all.
· Learning & development budget towards your own professional growth
Apply now or send your CV to [email protected]
Company: CONCENTRIC | Tech & Digital Recruitment
Vacancy Type: €90,000/yr – €100,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A