Website Compri Consulting
This listing is about Compri Consulting in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Our client is looking for a 100% Remote, iOS Developer to develop and maintain cost effective mobile application solutions by analyzing, designing, configuring, programming, monitoring, and/or release of iOS solutions. Increases system efficiency and reliability by handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities in applications development. Delivers reliable high-performance applications and technical services.
Duties included as follows.
- Creates, enhances and maintains mobile apps and related software applications and web services by performing moderately complex programming duties. Designs, codes, configures, debugs, tests, documents and implements programs in approved languages.
- Enhances performance by analyzing, developing, recommending and implementing cost effective system enhancements.
- Meets the business scope and objectives of the enterprise by developing and implementing proactive monitoring of critical business services to ensure availability.
- Meets business needs by translating user requirements into solutions and by monitoring industry trends. Researches, produces and implements standards documents. Outlines and implements all system configuration, tuning and upgrades.
- Contributes to team effort by participating in IT projects and coordinating with other IT teams. Develops, maintains and communicates troubleshooting and recovery procedures and provides support as needed.
- Maintains technical currency by reviewing trade publications, researching technical documentation and pursuing training relevant to Company operating environments. Maintains fundamental understanding of client business functions.
- May interface with vendors to resolve issues.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years related programming/systems analysis experience.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- May require any combination or all of the following skills.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Mobile development – iOS – Strong Swift, iOS SDK, multi-threading, and object-orientated programming skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Experience with Agile a strong plus
- Knowledge of usability design principles
- System performance monitoring, analysis and management
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web services
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS AND cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) (formerly known as CQ) is a plus.
- Experience in TDD or BDD a plus.
- Ability to reference Apple HIG and iOS best practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment and continuous integration/continuous delivery and Performing code reviews.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to manage software development projects through completion.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with end users, conduct demos, and gather feedback.
- Work within defined change management processes and protocols to deliver updates and enhancements. Familiarity with ITIL.
- Technical mastery in area of specialty or broad multi-disciplinary knowledge.
Compri Consulting has been excelling in IT solutions since 1992. We firmly believe in the importance and value of people and personal relationships. Our organized and unique approach has yielded quality results time after time. For additional Compri job opportunities, please check out http://careerportal.compri.com/#/jobs.
Compri values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Compri prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Company: Compri Consulting
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org