Are you looking for a Job at Complyport in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Complyport is a consulting firm supporting the UK financial services industry for over 20 years. Established in 2001, Complyport is now one of the UK’s largest independent compliance consulting businesses, combining former regulators, industry practitioners and legally qualified individuals to offer our clients an exceptionally diverse and professional team.
We specialise in providing Governance, Risk and Compliance services to support the regulated financial services industry to raise standards and thrive.
Complyport advises and assists firms to become authorised and to comply with the rules and requirements of regulators on an ongoing basis. Our vision is to be there for our clients every step of the way, helping them change, grow and excel through expertise, insight and innovation, and in so doing to become our clients most valued supplier.
We serve clients across all areas: investment management, securities brokerage, banking, venture capital, private equity, corporate finance, social finance and capital introduction, as well as banking, insurance, wealth and consumer credit.
We have successfully assisted over 1000 firms to become authorised with the FCA and are providing regulatory support to over 600 regulated firms on an ongoing basis globally.
Complyport is a member of the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants (APCC), a national association of professional consultants, supported by the FCA.
As an Assistant Office Manager the candidate will report to both the Office Manager and HR Manager and will assist in the efficient running of the office by providing support to a range of office administrative tasks, human resources support and financial administration. The candidate will work closely with the Office Manager to help in the function to support future growth of the company.
The role is varied and requires involvement in all areas of the business. The candidate should be an excellent communicator, approachable, adaptable to change and able to prioritise.
The candidate must have a high level ability with office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases. The candidate must be organised and able to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
Office administration, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain and organise the office and supplies of stationery and equipment,
- Point of contact for suppliers and building management,
- Arrange any necessary repairs/adjustments as well as Portable Appliance Testing (PAT),
- Manage and screen incoming calls and correspondence,
- Manage and respond to customer enquiries,
- Implement and review policies,
- Maintain proposals and enquiries spreadsheet,
- Drafting and formatting proposals,
- Setting up new clients and updating relevant spreadsheets,
- Manage and maintain internal databases,
- Records and filing systems,
- Organise and coordinate team meetings, events, training sessions – including venue booking, invitations, slide formatting, brochure design and printing, provision of marketing materials and assistance as required
Human Resource assistance, including but not limited to the following duties:
- HR administration and assistance to external HR providers MGR Human Resources,
- Assistance with recruitment activity, such as drafting job specifications, reviewing and organising interviews of candidates, new hires induction process, terminations, maintaining personnel data, and keeping track of company benefits as required.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible of updating and assisting in implementation of internal policies and procedures, which include the Staff Handbook and the Graduate Training Programme,
- Updating the HRIS system and dealing with health and safety matters
PA responsibilities to Group CEO and the the Chairman of the Board, including but not limited to:
- Diary management,
- Travel booking,
- Call screening,
- Ad hoc project work and tasks as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role with office & HR administration. Ideally within professional services with a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Experience supporting a team in a busy environment.
- Familiar with handling sensitive information in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Good knowledge of Excel and some experience of using accounting packages – experience of CCH Practice Management would be ideal but not essential.
- Proven track record of administrative capability.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, diligent and attentive to detail
- Problem solver and adaptable to new ideas
- Good people skills and ability to interact with people of differing levels of seniority, approachable member of the team
- Self motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising work as necessary.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email, stating why you would like the opportunity to work at our firm, to [email protected] clearly stating “Assistant Office Manager – Application” in the title.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A