This listing is about Cognizant in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for Senior Associate who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Role: Senior Associate
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Purpose: Analyzing, designing, programming and testing TriZetto software programs and applications. Working closely with Product Design, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance and Customer Support to assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions to business problems. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with healthcare industry and practical knowledge, deliver and maintain applications and software providing comprehensive business solutions to the healthcare industry.
- Design, Develop and unit test software components pertaining to the area of assignment within the product, following the laid down development & quality processes
- Follow the standard configuration management and devops processes defined within the product team
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies
- Provide support to the quality assurance related activities
- Contribute to knowledge sharing related activities within and outside the team
- Contribute to the process improvements within the team
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a
Experience: Minimum of four years’ related experience. Healthcare industry experience is
- Proficiency with programming languages and tools of choice for the product team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 09 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com