This listing is about CoderPad in United States
About the job
CoderPad’s mission is to improve the technical interviewing experience with tools that allow for standardization and consistency, in the name of reducing bias and increasing equality of opportunity.
What does a Marketing Development Rep at CoderPad do?
CoderPad is scaling its Marketing team, and we are making our first MDR hire. The role has similarities to a BDR/SDR type of role but on the Marketing team!
You will be an essential part of the team, helping us build and refine our motion to drive new logo acquisition for targeted accounts. We’re looking for someone who wants to take initiative and lead, not just execute someone else’s plan. You will get to partner with others on the team to identify target accounts and test cadences for multiple buyer personas and different cadence intervals.
The role reports to the VP of Marketing while we build out our Demand Gen and Account Based Marketing function.
- Developing, testing, executing, and iterating on prospecting and messaging strategies aimed at targeted accounts and well-defined buyer personas
- Establishing contact with new business opportunities using various channels and tactics including email, phone, and social media channels
- Creating highly personalized emails and social selling techniques to engage targeted accounts and drive awareness of CoderPad’s offerings
- Sharing customer insights with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams, helping to impact our go-to-market tactics
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound focused SDR or BDR role, or maybe a Sourcer recruiting for a tech company who wants to move into marketing
- Experience running multi-threaded, multi-day campaigns aimed at target personas within a target account list, and qualifying prospects
- Experience managing lead status and account information in Salesforce, and with prospecting tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, or Apollo
- Preferred experience selling a technical solution to a technical audience
- Partnered with Account Based Marketing teams to run integrated campaigns
Qualified candidates must reside in the United States and be able to work as full-time employees in the U.S. without current or future visa sponsorship.
CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interview process. We serve over 3,300 customers and have hosted more than 4 million technical interviews in 30+ programming languages since our launch in 2013.
Through simplicity, speed and accuracy, CoderPad has become a leading interview platform for hiring teams that need a reliable solution to identify better technical candidates – more fairly! It works like an IDE to emulate real-world scenarios and is easily personalized to specific team needs, ensuring a positive experience for the candidate and interviewer alike. That’s why top companies around the world, like Netflix, Slack and Snowflake, rely on CoderPad to help them prioritize quality talent and scale their hiring efforts.
Benefits for You
We are a small, geographically distributed team. We value the contribution of every team member – personally and professionally. If you enjoy working with a diverse group that feels like a family, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Meaningful work with high impact for a well-loved product
- Competitive, market-rate salaries
- Stock options with 4-yr vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% covered for employees; 90% for dependents)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with profit sharing ($3,000/yr)
- Unlimited paid time off (+”Summer Fridays”=every other Friday off)
- Remote-friendly environment + monthly stipend ($300/mo)
- Mac computer + in-home work station setup ($400)
- Parental leave full coverage (primary: 16 wks; secondary: 12 wks)
- Short-term disability coverage and life insurance policy
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities
- Diversity and social good initiatives
- Annual company-wide offsite with travel, accommodations & meals covered
CoderPad is committed to hiring the best talent. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status. Our goal is to be a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives and a culture where everyone feels included.
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org