Are you looking for a Job at Cleo in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I report here
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 4 million users and plan to double that number each year…which is where you come in.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Product Analyst you’ll enable your team to make better decisions, faster. Working as part of a cross-functional squad alongside product managers, designers, and engineers, you’ll apply your expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo. You will leverage rich user data and cutting-edge technology to see your insights turned into real products.
You’ll also sit within the wider data function here at Cleo; a hotshot team of 20 Product Analysts, Analytic Engineers, and Data Scientists with significant industry experience that are at the heart of everything we do at Cleo. You’ll have the opportunity to work with them in building the data platform that is the engine of Cleo’s growth.
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Understand user behaviour, influencing the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Work closely with engineers to ensure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Create and own data models in our Redshift data warehouse
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis within a digital product environment
- Experience conducting large-scale A/B experiments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience modelling data to amplify productivity using tooling such as dbt
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis is a nice to have, but not essential
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ – This position is an AX3-AX4 level and we can pay £65,004 £104,755 p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Other benefits;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 401k matching in the US and 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Early finish every Friday
- Online courses & internal training to level up your skills
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar – online platform for external mentorship
- And many more!
UK App access: The Cleo app is no longer downloadable in the UK (but only until next year). If you’re an existing user, you’ll still have access to the app. But some features won’t be available (just for a little while). Why? 99% of our users are based in the US – where financial health is often overlooked. We’ve decided to shift our focus to where we can provide the most value and make the greatest impact for users who need it most. Then we’ll be able to apply what we learn to better support our UK users in the future. Check out this page for more information.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org