This listing is about ClearanceJobs in Patuxent River, MD
About the job
Requisition #:SHARE003188 Job Title:SharePoint Admin III Location:Patuxent River, MD 20670 Clearance Level:Active DoD – Secret Required Certification(s): * Current Security +CE (enrolled in CEP) Certification required.
- Continuing Education/Operating Systems Certification – Webmaster shall have Certified Internet Web (CIW) Professional or SharePoint credentials. **Selected applicantsmay be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ** SUMMARY Agile Defense provides IT support to Naval Medicine Readiness and Training Command Patuxent River. The mission at NMRTC Patuxent River is to provide health protection through readiness, operational support, health promotion, and quality family-centered care to all those entrusted to us. NMRTC Patuxent River is recognized as a center of excellence for ambulatory care. DUTIES * Daily activities include processing service tickets related to Internet and Intranet content management and development; application development, support, and maintenance; ensuring routine backups are completed.
- Application Development: Develop websites, mobile applications, custom
Applications And Workflows That Meet The Following Standards
- Must be easy and intuitive to use for the target audience, using platforms for Apple and Android products for mobile devices as well as Web applications for local users.
- Must function in a logical manner for the target audience.
- Must use styles that are consistent throughout the application and within the associated website, including:
The use of Web document notations (e.g., Portable Document Format (PDF), Document (DOC), etc.).
Layout/spacing (e.g., the space between a field label and input control).
Descriptive metadata titles.
Must adhere to industry best practices.
Form controls that are not available must be hidden. Application Testing and Support: The contractor shall perform the following:
- Test Web applications and sites in all required browser versions to include testing through a full range of mobile Devices using Apple and Android devices for mobile applications and provide continued support of Mobile applications for all versions deployed using the same guidelines and me constraints as described for WEB Support. Intranet Support: NMRTC Patuxent River’s Intranet operates in Microsoft (MS) SharePoint 2013
- Keep the existing Intranet pages current on a daily basis. Internet Support: NMRTC Patuxent River’s Tricare website operates on the Armed Forces Public Information Management System (AFPIMS).
- Supports NHCPR’s public facing website while complying with all DoD, DoN, American Disabilities Act (ADA) (Secon 508), and other requirements.
- Completes requests for content changes
- Maintains and keeps current all content on a daily basis.
- Provides modification, enhancement, and improvements on a continuous, timely basis while maintaining a professional and leading edge presence for NHCPR. Server Management:
- Diagnoses and resolves failures in server and workstation equipment and soware.
- Responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with Web and Development Servers. Tasks:
- Initiates new application requirementsequests
- Submits a project development plan and timeline Collaborates with medical providers and provides recommendations on developing, enhancing and updating web-oriented material, data-driven applications, and database queries and procedures. Collaborates with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance Officer to ensure all content meets HIPAA compliance standards and with NHCPR Public Affairs Officer to ensure all publicly-accessible content is approved and meets DOD, Secretary of the navy (SECNAV), DON and NHCPR Instructions, regulations and memorandums.
- Ensures all web applications meet ADA, section 508, accessibility guidelines.
- Develops and market web-based solutions to enhance and improve work practices and processes.
- Develops Quality Assurance and Improvement activities for web services.
- Provides technical support to internal customers in handling problems and concerns regarding web service issues, feedback and performance improvement areas.
- Designs data-driven applications taking customer input into account in all steps of the design process.
- Maintains data confidentiality at all times.
- Supports all existing locally-developed applications such as Electronic Peer Review (EPR) and Clinical Portal as well as GOTS applications like Heat Stress Indicator.
- Trains departmental content managers in the use of Share Point application.
- Troubleshoots local system problems.
- Develops and maintains system documentation in support of accreditation efforts, contingency plans, system operations and other requirements as directed by COR. Qualifications Education and Certifications * Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field.
- Database Management and Application Development experience is preferred.
- Must meet all IA Training Level II requirements of the IA/Cyber Security Workforce Improvement program as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Current Security +CE (enrolled in CEP) Certification required.
- Continuing Education/Operating Systems Certification – Webmaster shall have Certified Internet Web (CIW) Professional or SharePoint credentials. Background Needed and Years of Experience * Working knowledge of Microsoft.NET, SharePoint Custom Development, and other related tools such as Microsoft SQL.
- Must be experienced with administering Active Directory Group Policy, Account Management, Group Management, Microsoft WSUS, Microsoft SMS, DameWare, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools to accomplish the assigned tasks. Additional Skills & Qualifications Must Have Technical Skills * File formats used in delivery of Web content.
- Working with Internet security principles and protocols such as Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption.
- Database management principles and methods.
- DoD and Navy (or equivalent) IT security methods to maintain the integrity of Web server.
- Internet/Intranet design principles and methodology, Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP+, standard graphics, mark-up languages, programming, visual basic scripng, .NET, Windows Visual Basic Application tool, DHTML, SQL, streaming video and scripng languages and tools.
- Graphical design, web enabled graphic creation, color palee, etc. Non-Technical Skills * Self-starter with a desire to improve processes and capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a Team environment.
- Appropriate documentation skills. Working Conditions Working Conditions Required Contractor site with 0%-10% travel possible. Possible off-hours work to support releases and outages. General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Strength Demands Required Sedentary – 10 lbs. Maximum lifting, occasional lift/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met. Physical Requirements Required * Stand or Sit
- Repetitive Motion
- Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel
- Talk or Hear
- See COVID-19 Vaccinations Requirements
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the Guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by January 18, 2022 or if selected, by your first day of employment if hired after January 18, 2022. The Company will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how, in limited situations, you can request a legally required exception from this requirement. *** About Us! Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense. Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our “Listen. Think. Innovate.” philosophy. At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values. Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Job Location: Patuxent River, MD
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com