Website City & County Healthcare Group
Are you looking for a Job at City County Healthcare Group in Basildon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Recruiter -Domiciliary Care – Basildon
Salary: £22,500 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter to join one of the largest Domiciliary Care Providers in the region.
This is a pivotal and challenging role within the business, as without a strong workforce of care workers, we cannot provide the services to our client base. Alongside generating new applicants you will also be responsible for the on boarding process, including registration, identity checks, and referencing, monitoring training and DBS checks amongst other duties.
The expectations of your role are to:
- To ensure the branch maintains a strong pipeline of new carers joining the business.
- Work with the internal recruitment service and other external partners to provide a constant source of candidates, including using any advertising methods available.
- Ensure target numbers of new applicants are recruited to meet the demands of the service.
- Sell the benefits of working for London Care and promote the business to outside partners.
- Oversee the recruitment of new applications for care workers and ensure the process is delivered from start to finish with the utmost care.
- Interview each carer face to face and assess their suitability for the role.
- Collect, track and monitor all the paperwork needed to ensure carers are compliant before being approved for work.
- To undertake Quality Audits in line with regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Produce up to date quality checks on candidates, via the registration process and referencing.
- To implement quality control procedures and processes to ensure the office achieves the required level of compliance at all times.
- To monitor compliance to ensure that all Service User and employee files are maintained and updated as required and ensure actions are carried through.
- To undertake other duties as requested by your Line Manager.
This is a full time position with a fantastic company who promotes within and encourages their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV to register your interest.
London Care, part of the City and County Healthcare Group, are an equal opportunities employer.
Company: City & County Healthcare Group
Job Location: Basildon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org