This listing is about CHSGa in Newnan, GA
About the job
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Our Full-time Benefits Include
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples Of Duties Performed
- Assists patients with activities of daily living.
- Transports patients to and from dining areas and assists with their feeding.
- Reports patient’s health, comfort, and safety observations such as skin integrity, elimination, care of pain, excessive sleep, etc.
- Takes and records patient’s temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and weight.
- Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
- Must be able to assist with Administrative duties; including answering phones, call lights, answering door, accommodating porch visits for patients:
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia.
- Must have good communication skills, exceptional phone etiquette and shift flexibility for day/evening
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with patients, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Location: Newnan, GA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org