Are you looking for a Job at Checkoutcom in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
We are seeking talented Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our growing Tech Talent Acquisition team. You will play a vital role in the company’s growth and success, by attracting and identifying the best tech talent for our Technology functions across the UK and Europe.
We currently have opportunities across our Product, Engineering and Tech Squads. It’s a very exciting time to join us!
Our Tech Talent Acquisition teams cover:
Back End, Front-End, Full Stack, Mobile opportunities ( Engineering Squad)
Product Management, Product Design, Program Management, Project Management ( Product Squad)
Data, InfoSec, IT, SDET and many other roles that support CKO’s core platforms ( Tech Squad)
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – you’re responsible for building sourcing plans, leading stakeholder engagement and building scalable solutions across the hiring lifecycle.
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a very hardworking Talent Acquisition team, as well as our wider People function, People Operations, Development, Culture and Experience.
- Extensive experience hiring across Tech (Data, IT, InfoSecurity, SDET) focused roles at varying levels – you promote and deliver quality hires with a high technical bar
- Your agile in how you work, showing confidence and success in picking up new areas to hire for
- Hiring experience working for or with start-ups and/or scale-ups – your used to forming teams from scratch and hunting for the best high growth talent
- You build successful stakeholder relationships, with an ability to influence senior leaders across Technology
- Your passionate about using data as means to drive improvement across the business – You back your solutions, delivery and change with data or insights
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to speed – you thrive when multitasking and handling multiple relationships/goals
What You will be doing:
- Crafting and delivering innovative hiring strategies to enable the successful growth of our core Technology teams
- Work alongside our Tech hiring teams to successfully implement our scaling tech roadmap
- Lead on successful hiring campaigns – building creative searches + diverse pipelines across our hiring platforms
- Build compelling inclusive job descriptions, talent content and candidate communications
- Talent mapping for evergreen tech skill sets at CKO
- Drive and scope DEIB (Diversity, Equality, Inclusivity + Belonging) initiatives with team members to support inclusive hiring
- Maintain relationships both with candidates and internal business partners
- Ensuring hiring processes are scalable with exceptional candidate experience
- Identify and participate in global impacting projects that benefit the wider business
- Build and automate pipelines across platforms to ensure continuous access to talent
- Work with Senior Management across TA and Tech on impactful metrics for hiring
If you don’t meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We’re always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What We Stand For
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
More About Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org