This Job listing is about iland Cloud in Atlanta, GA 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
A highly visible position within iland, an 11:11 Systems company, the Channel Territory Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partner accounts. This role’s primary goal will be to build pipeline and channel revenue with high performance partners. This high-energy position requires the candidate to be extremely motivated and results-driven — with follow through to create and qualify partner-initiated opportunities. This is a full-time remote position based in the Southeastern US. The ideal candidate must be willing to travel regularly across the region.
- Build and implement a channel development & revenue plan for the region, consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets for the Territory, meeting assigned expectations for profitability and sales quota for designated partner accounts.
- Ensure alignment of the strategy with the Sales teams; understand their coverage models and strategies; know their focus in areas of target accounts, verticals, geography, and market coverage.
- Ensure senior executive level visibility and commitment for the various company relationships.
- Spearhead the joint iland/11:11 and Channel value proposition with Partner Peering – coordinating resources including Sales Leadership, Field Sales, Solutions Architecture, and Marketing.
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with Channel Partners through account mapping, marketing activities, coordinating marketing budget, and utilizing iland/11:11’s Channel Marketing Programs.
- Manage deal registration, forecast, and pipeline with Channel Partners, coordinate partner engagement and sales activities with Regional Sales Managers.
- Be keenly aware of the Channel Partner’s strategy and be viewed and treated as a trusted and valued resource for them while maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Channel sales.
- Partner, alliance, or business development experience
- Excellent communicator, high energy, positive attitude, aptitude for professional growth
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills; attention to detail
- Experience working across sales, marketing and technical teams is an advantage
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Plan
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- PPO Healthcare Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
iland has been in business for over 25 years, and is an industry leader in the areas of Secure Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Secure Cloud Backup (BaaS), and Secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). iland differentiates itself and maintains its market leadership by investing heavily in its proprietary Cloud Console, which is an orchestration tool for its cloud services offered in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Singapore. The result of this investment is a rapid development cycle with up to four product releases per year. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment that has been recognized by these industry leaders and more:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant “DRaaS” Leader: 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019
- The Forrester Wave “DRaaS” Providers: 2014, 2017, & 2019
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year: 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Veeam Innovation Award: 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Zerto Cloud Partner of the Year: 2016, 2017, 2019, & 2020
- CRN Partner Program Guide Winner: 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Best of VMworld 2018 Gold Award: 2018
- Houston Business Journal #1 Best Place to Work: 2012 & 2013
- Nine Lives Media Inc. Talkin’ Cloud 100: 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2016
- Houston Business Journal Houston Fast 100: 2012 & 2013