Website C.H. Robinson
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CH Robinson in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
This role begins in Summer 2022 but we are interviewing NOW! Apply today to beat the rush and start learning how you can grow your best self with us. #CHR2022
Do you friends describe you as a “people person?” Do you have customer relations experience? Are you looking for a role that will give you an opportunity to learn account management, sales, and operations, and jump start your career with an eye to the next opportunity? Then you are ready to grow your best self here as an Intern within our Account Management job family.
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like. You’ll partner with our full-time employees to build relationships with customers and collaborate with internal teams to solve challenging customer problems. You’ll lean into our proven processes and innovative technology platform to manage shipments while growing your skills in operations, sales, and account management. As for the future, this role has multiple career paths, and we love to promote from within.
On Your New Adventure, You’ll:
- Partner with our full-time Account Management team members.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations
- Network internally with Account Management and Capacity teams
You’re a Great Fit If You Have:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous Customer Engagement Experience
Even Better If You:
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Company: C.H. Robinson
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A