Website C+C | All About the Good
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CC All About the Good in Seattle, WA
About the job
While all current positions have the option of starting fully remotely, our offices are available for all employees to work from on a voluntary basis. Once we announce a return to office date for 2022 (still TBD), all local employees will have the option of working a minimum of two days and maximum of 5 days in the office.
For this role, candidates should be currently based in the greater Seattle area to accommodate on-site work requirements in the future.
C+C is an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle all about changing behaviors for good. We help our clients motivate people to embrace a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing an energy-efficient appliance. Applying for college programs. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The C+C HR+Talent team is responsible for stewarding the core vitality of our agency — our people and our culture. Working collaboratively across the agency, we work to ensure that we help hire the right people for the right opportunities, energize and develop our talent to do amazing work, and provide a best in class employee experience.
If you have communication agency experience, roll easy with creative folks, enjoy building something new every day, work well independently and within a team, can hold steady through change in a fast-moving agency environment, and are passionate about building an equitable agency and diverse workforce, then we’d love to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves to initiate and/or optimize our people processes, systems, structures, policies and experiences.
This is a true generalist role, perfect for candidates who like to engage in a variety of HR practice areas including recruitment, onboarding, HR & policy administration, employee relations, and learning & development. Reporting directly to the Chief Talent Officer, you’ll work collaboratively and have ample opportunities for professional development.
- Help ensure an environment where employees enjoy coming to work, and we’re upholding our company values by providing guidance, best practices and resources.
- Focus on optimizing the employee experience, beginning with best-in-class onboarding.
- Support the CTO and the leadership team to ensure performance, coaching, training and mentoring programs are meeting the needs of our team.
- Be an active participant in HR practices and programs that support our journey to improve in DEI through cultural and system change.
- Support the CTO in executing recruitment and the cultivation of our talent pipeline.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
- Manage benefits enrollment and employee leaves for applicable federal, state and insurance laws and policies.
- Work with entry-level to mid-level employees and their supervisors to resolve HR related issues and escalate as needed.
- Pursue new ways to contribute to overall agency culture.
- 4+ years of experience with a broad range of HR responsibilities; communications agency experience a plus
- Exceptional relationship-building, communication, and collaboration skills
- A strong knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices
- Familiarity with applicable state and federal laws
- Experience using HR tools including HRIS, performance management and ATS tools
- Ability to work and maintain calm and solution-oriented in a dynamic environment
- Effective with Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- You’re trustworthy and comfortable maintaining confidential personnel and salary information
- You’re a “how can I roll up my sleeves and get something done” initiative-taker, using creative problem solving and a growth mindset
- You have a great sense of humor and you know when to unleash it (and when not to!)
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT C+C
If the following metrics of success sing to you, then we think you’ll really love being part of our team. Here’s what we provide to our C+C team, and what we expect from everyone here:
- We have a diverse mix of work that is good for people, our community and our planets. Our team genuinely cares about our clients’ issues, our goal of doing good work and the success of the agency.
- We create a work culture that is collaborative, team-oriented and provides an environment where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to continual growth in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
- We provide a healthy benefits package, and a clear compensation structure for each role. Our benefits include 100% paid employee health insurance premiums, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, an HSA plan, an FSA plan, 401k with company match, great PTO, a transit pass and more.
- We facilitate and encourage regular feedback, along with career pathway conversations designed to help you and your manager create a development plan for your continued growth.
- We hire employees who:
- value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful
- are ego-free
- are flexible, positive, and forward-thinking
- are passionate about results
- have a sense of humor
- are kind, welcoming, and helpful
ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT WE’RE PUTTING DOWN?
We’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $75,000. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed.
C+C requires all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by law. This mandate applies regardless of officeemote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team. People of color are encouraged to apply, as are candidates who identify as people historically not treated equitably.
Company: C+C | All About the Good
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A