This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Catchafire in Milwaukee, WI
About the job
Help Growth Partners Arizona with critical HR questions over the course of 4 weeks, in areas like hiring, compensation & benefits, HR policy, performance management, and workplace culture.
Growth Partners Arizona is an outcome-focused nonprofit investor that measures success by the success of our small business and nonprofit borrowers. We help nonprofit leaders and small business owners who create change in economically underserved communities, gain the operational resources and business guidance they need to improve the lives and economic wellbeing of Arizona residents.
Our mission is to attract and provide resources to nonprofits and small businesses through loans and technical assistance to enhance and empower underserved communities throughout Arizona. Our vision is to drive positive change through forward-thinking and collaborative approaches to community development.
Fun Fact About Us
Growth Partners Arizona’s mission is to provide accessible, fair, and responsible loans and support to Arizona nonprofits and economically underserved small businesses outside the economic mainstream.
What You’ll Work On
- Ongoing HR support for 10-15 hours over the course of 4 weeks
- Support may include: hiring, compensation & benefits, HR policy & procedure, performance management, and/or workplace culture
- Note: We devised this project to connect nonprofits and volunteers for more flexible, more immediate impact. We strongly suggest you start with 4 weeks and decide from there if you’d like to continue working. For this project, we also recommend working with a volunteer who is knowledgeable about the Organization’s state policies
I need some assistance with developing 100% remote working policies, an onboarding process and an off-boarding process. I already have some samples and some ideas, but need some help putting it all together.
- Human Resources
- Talent Recruitment
- Experience working in Human Resources in a professional capacity
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org