This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Catchafire in Milwaukee, WI
About the job
Help YourPassion1st create or update copy for a brochure to revamp their marketing materials and highlight their impact for key current and potential stakeholders.
We look to improve communities internationally through innovative and collaborative workforce readiness workshops, festivals, and events.
Fun Fact About Us
We are an international youth empowerment organization focused on entrepreneurship, workforce readiness, and mental health within art, music, entertainment, sports, and the culinary spaces.
What You’ll Work On
- Ready-to-publish copy for a brochure
- Collateral, to be used in conjunction with the Brochure Graphic Design project, for new marketing materials
- Strong writing and editing skills
- (Preferred) Experience in copywriting, marketing, public relations, communications
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-15 hours over 2-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com