This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Catchafire in Baltimore, MD
About the job
Help Australian Jewish Funders & LaunchPad elevate their visual identity with a new or refreshed logo, or other design choices such as colors, font styles, and graphics that reflect their mission and vision.
Australian Jewish Funders (AJF) is the network of Jewish donors inspiring effective philanthropy and strengthening community. AJF’s mission is to lead and collaborate at the individual and collective levels to improve the quality of giving, encourage Jewish innovation and maximise impact.
LaunchPad is a platform for Jewish community innovation developed by AJF creating opportunities for entrepreneurship, activism and collaboration. LaunchPad’s mission is to inspire change-makers and philanthropists from across generations, backgrounds and experiences, to connect, think, create and lead, to build a thriving and sustainable Jewish community.
Together, AJF and LaunchPad are in the unique position to develop creative collaborations; amongst funders, between funders, community activists and for-purpose communal organisations.
Fun Fact About Us
We love connecting to new people!
What You’ll Work On
- Consultation regarding the Organization’s current branding and desired branding objectives
- Visual branding guidelines / style guide that include specific colors, fonts, and other graphic design elements to use in print and digital communications materials
- High-resolution logo delivered electronically (in formats for digital and print use)
We are working with a collaboration of organisations within the inclusion space in Victoria, Australia. As the group progresses, we would like to create a logo that represents all the organisations coming together under one roof to speak as one voice for the community and continue making an impact. We are looking for a logo to be created, as well as some brand guide to be used when we eventually build our social media, website and other collateral.
- Graphic Design
- Experience creating logos
- Portfolio examples of graphic designs
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-35 hours over 2-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com