This listing is about Catchafire in Philadelphia, PA
About the job
Help 3D Girls, Inc. assess the website’s current SEO and gain actionable steps to increase traffic to their website via organic search.
The mission of 3D Girls, Inc. is to educate and empower young women to be advocates for themselves and their families through mentoring, prenatal and parent education and social/emotional wellness. Our work is grounded in addressing the critical disparities that limit young women’s access to educational tools, financial empowerment and health resources that are needed to thrive. We envision a future where the next generation of young women are self-sufficient leaders.
Fun Fact About Us
3D Girls, Inc. is proud to employ six mission-driven women of color. We prioritize the importance of self-care, community and impact.
What You’ll Work On
- Analysis of website’s on-page content, technical structure, and presence of inbound links on other websites for search engine optimization
- Actionable steps to improve website’s performance in search engines via organic search
SEO Audit to include updates on Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels and connections to links that improve website’s performance.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Web Development
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Experience with SEO Analysis strategies and tools like Google Analytics
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-25 hours over 2-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com