This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Catchafire in Milwaukee, WI
About the job
Help Economic Growth Business Incubator think through their event concept and plan to ensure their event is a smashing success.
The Economic Growth Business Incubator (EGBI) believes all businesses should be profitable, sustainable, and an asset to our community. With this in mind, our mission is to provide training, coaching, and support services to aspiring and existing small business owners who face barriers such as education, language, and finance to growing a successful business.
Fun Fact About Us
EGBI works with mom and pop businesses. These owners have been in their industry for years working for someone else and barely making a living wage. We are helping them to become assets to our community and inspirations to their families.
What You’ll Work On
- 3-5 one hour calls with an events professional covering topics like concept, general structure, logistics, and target attendees
- A written summary of topics discussed, including event concept and theme, general plan, estimated budget (optional), and articulated goals (feel free to use this template as a starting point)
- Note: This project does not include on-site event coordination or support on the day of the event
Need help brainstorming a concept for our next online fundraiser.
- Event Planning
- Experience in project management and/or event planning
- Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 3-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org