Website Carrington West
Are you looking for a Job at Carrington West in England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Senior Development Management Planner
9 month contract
£40p/h Inside IR35
Do you have experience dealing with mixed case load of Planning Applications?
You will be mainly working from home, with the exception of site visits and key meetings. The office location can be discussed upon application to the role.
This newly created role is because of an increase in workload due to continued development in the local area. The local authority is looking to bring in an experienced planner that can hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
You will be required to work both individually and as part of a team to continue the high level of service that the local authority operate to currently. You will be managing a mixed caseload of planning applications
To Be Successful In This Position You MUST HAVE
- Access to your own vehicle or a valid UK driving license (for travel to and from the office and for site visits)
- Be comfortable working from home and using Microsoft Teams/Zoom
- Recent experience dealing with mixed case load of Planning applications with a LPA, including Householder, Minor Planning applications, complex minors and small Majors.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be dealing with mixed case load of Planning Applications
- Mentoring some of the more junior planning officers
- Working as part of a team to ensure all targets and deadlines are met.
On offer is an hourly rate of up to £40p/h depending on experience.
To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call Kevin O’Shea on 02393876034
If you are a Town Planner who is interested in job opportunities but this role is not of interest, please still apply then we can consider you for other positions.
Company: Carrington West
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com