Website Frontline Management
This Job listing is about Frontline Management in Hillsboro, OR 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Are you looking for a new best friend, card-game companion, or gardening guru? Then consider working with one of our light, bright, and beautiful Assisted Living and Memory Care communities in Oregon – where our residents are #1 and our team members shine!
Frontier Senior Living is seeking an outstanding Caregiver for the Monterey Court Memory Care community located in Happy Valley, OR.
We are currently looking for DAY (6am-2pm) and SWING (2pm-10pm) shift staff for this position!
Frontier Senior Living’s portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier’s mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
Caregivers are responsible for all duties related to safely providing for resident’s care and well-being with kindness, excellent communication, and teamwork. The position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community. The Caregiver position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists with all of the care needs a resident might require
- Maintains confidentiality of resident and fellow employee’s information
- Notifies Resident Care Coordinator/Executive Director/RN of resident changes of condition
- Assists in the dining room during meal times including, but not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus tables
- Assists with activities when required and/or be responsible for getting the residents to scheduled activities
- Responsible for getting residents ready and to the lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and report to Medication Aide/Resident Care Coordinator/RN immediately
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights
- Capable of assisting in-care needs of residents, which might include lifting requirements up to 40 pounds
- Keeps current on First Aid/CPR as directed by Resident Care Coordinator
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or any other management staff
- High school graduate preferred
- Proficiency in English required
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. We are willing to train!
- Attend and participate in the scheduled mandatory in-services and other scheduled meetings
- Receives and maintains CPR/First Aid certification
Frontier Senior Living offers a competitive salary and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. Frontier Senior Living, LLC offers medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive Match program that we recently enhanced this April of 2021! To discover more about the Frontier Senior Living team, please visit our site at https://frontiermgmt.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace