Website Capital Markets Placement
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Capital Markets Placement in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisations objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Required Fields Of Study
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science, Business Administration/Management, Statistics, Engineering and Business, Information Technology & Accounting, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting
Minimum Years Of Experience
Preferred Fields Of Study
Accounting & Technology
Additional Educational Preferences
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service intern positions are entry-level and job seekers are traditionally either in their 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success through experience or coursework in, the broad range of risks affecting companies and management decision making, complex IT environments and/or all aspects of auditing, including in the following areas:
- Demonstrate basic understanding of one or more of the following: application controls, IT general controls, financial reporting concepts, Corporate Governance, Sarbanes Oxley Act’s regulations and requirements, compliance readiness programs and the internal audit process;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Interact with various levels of client and firm management in both written and verbal form; and,
- Exhibit flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryintern.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Company: Capital Markets Placement
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A