Are you looking for a Job at Capita in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Role Title: Website Development Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (37.5 per week) occasional out of hours support
Salary: £25,000 pa doe
Location: Homeworking with a requirement to attend our Darwen Office
Website Development Lead
What You’ll Do
The Website Development Lead will be responsible for supporting the Web Product Owner and Web Content Lead with code development that drives efficiency and customer satisfaction across the website, as well as leading the development of test and A/B multivariant software-led testing.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience of developing, building and analysing A/B, ABn and Multivariate website tests is preferred
- Experience in website development and data-led optimisation is essential
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to prioritise workloads across the team, aligning to business objectives
- Extensive knowledge of digital products and services, and ability to become Digital ‘Subject Matter Expert’
- Successful track record in relationship management and experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of team management
What’s in it for you?
- A great basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 28) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What We Hope You’ll Do Next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. As a result, we’re currently only recruiting for essential roles during this time. All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
Vetting: Here at Television Licensing, we handle sensitive information, therefore, you will be required to complete Capita standard vetting. Unfortunately, you will be unable to start employment with us until clearance has been awarded, so your proactive engagement is key to avoid any delay to your potential start date.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com