Are you looking for a Job at Capita in Upavon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
You will join a large existing team based at our offices in Upavon, Wiltshire.
Your role will involve receiving inbound calls from candidates who are looking to join the British Army and responding to any enquiries regarding their application processes.
This is a part time role working 25 hours per week, covering maternity for up to 12 months. Hours of work can be flexible between 8.30am-7.00pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering calls from individuals looking to join the British Army
- Responding to online webchat enquiries
- Accurately updating the internal database
- Escalating any problems or issues that may occur
- Responding to candidate questions regarding various stages in the recruitment process
- Supporting team members as and when required
What we’re looking for:
- Previous customer service skills – face to face or over the telephone
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office Suite
- Adaptable to in house database
- Familiarity with army careers, would be an advantage
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently
- Good communication skills
About Recruiting Partnering Project
At Capita Recruiting Partnering Project, we’re transforming the British Army’s recruitment service. Our team are constantly improving the entire recruitment and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. Our mission is to make joining the Army a less daunting and more transparent experience. Join us and discover better ways to inspire people to become part of the Army.
What’s in it for you?
- Offering a salary of £20,545.88 pro rata
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) pro rata, with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Joining a large existing team environment
- Excellent training with flexible working hours
- Free onsite secure parking, onsite canteen and shop facilities
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Upavon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org