This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CAE in Dallas, TX
About the job
Role And Responsibilities
- Supporting crew members help to meet the needs of our clients who train in aircraft simulators that require a crew compliment of at least two pilots by fulfilling the pilot monitoring or right seat role.
- Fulfill the “Pilot Monitoring” role during Flight Simulator training under FAA and/or EASA regulations
- Attend all elements of the training event to support client’s training and learning experience, including pre-flight and post flight briefings
- Maintain professional conduct in all interactions with clients and instructors
- Completes necessary forms and checklists as required for pilot monitoring role
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Commercial or Airline Transport Certificate
- Airplane Multi-Engine land
- Instrument rating with 50 hours of instrument experience
- 400 hours of total flight time (100 hours of turbine, preferred)
- ***This can be reduced to 250 hours if the candidate has a 2 or 4 year aviation university degree or is a graduate of a CAE Academy (with Local Head of Training permission)
- Must be eligible to meet all TSA requirements
- Experience with advanced avionics is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours which can include, mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Must live within 2 hours of the training facility.
- CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
Student (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com