Website Knipper Health
This Job listing is about Knipper Health in Louisville, KY 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
YOUR PASSION, ACTIONS & FOCUS is our Strength
Become one of our Contributors
Join the KnipperHEALTH Team!
The Business Process Analyst, CPS will conduct data analysis to improve our pharmacy operations, which is the optimization of our facility and capabilities, including pharmacy fulfillment center, and patient orders, as well as the transportation and communications links between them. The main goal of the job is to help our company to increase efficiency and reduce costs, while exceeding customer expectations. A large component of this will include an emphasis on technology gains. This role will be directly involved in developing, monitoring, and analyzing integrations and solutions between applicable platforms. In this role, the analyst should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Critical thinking skills and attention to detail are essential.
**On site role, based out of Louisville, Kentucky. Must be able to commute to Charlestown, Indiana and Lakeland, Florida location when necessary.
**Please only apply if you reside within the Louisville, Kentucky area**
- Track KPIs and report on pharmacy performance.
- Maintains various reporting systems for ensuring that documentation is accurate and timely.
- Documents key information for analysis which includes downtime, peak order time periods, inventory accuracy and scheduling accuracy.
- Creates processes and methods to gather data from order entry.
- Analyzes data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- Develops and recommend process improvements, functionality changes, and upgrades in systems as needed.
- Assists Implementation leads with program setup by determining the correct operational flow and responsibility assignment within the organization for existing client base, and new client accounts.
- Assures all required standard system reports, as well as custom designed reports are provided to the client according to documented deliverable dates.
- Interacts with all members of all functional areas to maintain efficient processes.
- Develop strategies, policies, or procedures for introducing, evaluating, or modifying information technology developments applied to operation systems.
- Participate in the design and development of technical requirements for the application/solution.
- Serve as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of architectural systems.
- Collaborating inter-departmentally and continuously advocating on behalf of the business unit.
- Develops test plans and perform testing for all interface projects.
- The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Skilled in database program, in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous pharmacy/pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- 3 years’ experience with mail order pharmacy or other distribution business and fulfillment knowledge is critical.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to documentation, presentation, and training meeting facilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point and Outlook) and supply chain information systems.
- Experience executing multi-faceted programs and meeting client deliverables.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry and client management or customer service is highly desirable.
- Understands how to document customer service goals and deviations from these goals on a regular basis.
- Ability to understand customer demand and how to alter inventory so that this demand is met.
- Has the ability to adequately act as a liaison between vendors, customers, and distribution as well as other departments within the company.
- Works efficiently under pressure and helps motivate employees to meet demands.
- Location of job activities 100% inside
- Noise and/or vibrations exposure
- Stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 20 pounds.
TRAVEL & AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 0-20% travel
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knipper Health is an equal opportunity employer.