This Job listing is about PharmaLex in Philadelphia, PA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Phlexglobal, a Pharmalex Company
Remote – US region only
In this sales role, you will manage your own territory, generate new clients, and engage in activities to promote our company and brand. Your specific focus will be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory and grow existing assigned client accounts
- Manage own sales territory (combination of named accounts and/or geographic territory) and achieve annual and quarterly signings and revenue target quotas.
- Generate new clients through cold calling, networking, business partnerships and sales activity to promote Phlexglobal services. Specific focus to be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory.
- Collaborate with the larger team to grow existing client accounts.
- Develop proposals and budgets for the sales opportunities within the assigned territory and ensure that the proposals and budgets go through the appropriate review and approval process as per the Phlexglobal Sales Manual and other Phlexglobal policies.
- Act as client point of contact and ensure on-going client satisfaction throughout sales process and where applicable operational contract.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation, proposal through to contract negotiation and deal closure involving Solutions Consulting and other Phlexglobal resources, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in all global and regional sales meetings (expected to be scheduled face-to-face one to two times per year and other virtual meetings as required).
- Ensure that CRM is kept up to date on a regular basis and is accurate at all times as per the Sales Manual – this includes company, opportunity and company contact information.
- Participate in industry conferences and trade shows with the purpose of developing relationships with new customers
- Work with Contracts and Legal to manage negotiation of software and service agreements
- Identify business partnerships and negotiate agreements
- Ability to work with other departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist in preparing business plans for new projects
- Identify customer needs for new business development opportunities
- Develop dynamic sales presentations and proposals for clients
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Five years of experience selling clinical services and software to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Proven skills and success in selling B2B enterprise product/service offerings to customers
- Ability to use modern sales tools and social media to accelerate growth via outbound prospecting
- Knowledge of and contacts within the industry preferred
- Excellent communications, negotiation, and presentation skills
- The ability to travel within selected territory and globally when required
- Knowledge of customer-centric selling methodologies a plus
- Educated to degree level in marketing, management, or business preferred
Phlexglobal is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to join our growing team. At Phlexglobal we make sure that we comply equality, diversity and inclusion in all our offices and prohibit against any discrimination on basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, martial status or disability status etc.
Powered by JazzHR