Website Build A Rocket Boy
Are you looking for a Job at Build A Rocket Boy in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner who takes joy of bringing people together within the games industry. At Build a Rocket Boy we are building a world class team of Game Developers across the globe and your job will be to support the business in reaching our hiring objectives. As the fourth member of the Talent Acquisition Team, you set the tone for candidate experience & help establish a successful recruitment journey. You will partner with the hiring leads and offer support and advise as an internal stakeholder. We value everyone’s unique ideas and contribution and offer a role with full scope and autonomy to own the recruitment across all level positions within a growing game studio.
- Drive and support talent acquisition strategies, processes and programs to meet BARB’s hiring objectives.
- Source, attract and identify suitable candidate profiles.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates that are potential fit to our hiring requirements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to support the studios growth plans.
- Collect, analyse, and summarize data and trends to prepare recruiting and hiring reports.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our hiring managers to offer the best support to meet our headcount plans.
- In collaboration with the hiring managers, create appealing job descriptions that reflect both our culture and requirements.
- Draft and discuss job offers with candidates and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Plan & participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Support HR with headcount planning and onboarding new employees.
- Substantial and proven experience managing full cycle in house recruitment within video games or similar industry.
- Experience with sourcing techniques and understanding of referral programs.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases- Greenhouse is a preference.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Proven experience in data & reporting and analysing market trends.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth, start-up company environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field is a plus.
- MIRP or working towards qualification is desirable.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Company: Build A Rocket Boy
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A