Website Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
Are you looking for a Job at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Due to the growth plans of the firm, BCLP are looking to expand its global lateral partner recruitment team with a senior hire in London. This position will work with the Global Director of Inclusion, Diversity and Recruitment and the Director of Partner Recruitment – US to create an advisory and execution team that supports the leadership team in attracting, identifying, recruiting and on-boarding and integrating lateral partner talent.
This role combines a thoughtful and strategic approach with smart recruitment and commercial skills and will be a key advisor to the wider leadership team across the UK and EMEA.
The Senior Manager will engage the Leadership team, Board and Practice Groups to recruit diverse lateral partners and lateral partner promotion candidates who fit with the firm’s growth plans and economic and cultural expectations. This role will advise partner sponsors on the most impactful and execute cost effective routes to market and coordinate and advise them on the recruitment process, financial and candidate due diligence, recruitment proposal and integration plans. Working with Finance, Marketing, Divisional COOs and partner sponsors to ensure smooth offer letters, background checks, on-boarding, integration into the business.
What will you be responsible for developing and delivering?
The individual in this position will:
• Provide advice and support the leadership team to execute and deliver against the Partner talent acquisition strategy. This will cover all sourcing channels with an emphasis on cost avoidance. Utilise all internal and external channels, including referrals, networking events, talent pooling, direct sourcing and developing a preferred recruitment supplier panel with competitive terms of business to be our ambassadors in the market.
• Develop the narrative and branding materials and agree the information to be shared with candidates, agents and internally regarding Project Advance and the three Growth Engines, BCLP strategy and rationale for the specific investment.
• Support the GDIDR with Partner and Senior level recruitment to create a unified lateral partner hiring protocol throughout the firm.
• Act as a Talent Advisor by understanding the internal and external talent landscape and coach both the practice groups and candidates to a successful conclusion. Maintain key intelligence regarding the industry and senior leader movements throughout the market. Build trust and effectively handle relationships with candidates and senior internal stakeholders.
• Ensure we adhere and manage a globally consistent recruitment, assessment and due diligence / client reference checks process so that we can measure and track talent. Work with finance to assess the financial contribution and impact of hires and recommend remuneration packages.
• Coach and drive interview skills training to eliminate bias and ensure we focus on strengths, economic rationale, values alignment and development points to aid the successful candidate’s integration.
• Work with Marketing, Finance, Divisional COOs and leadership teams to support partner integration. Take existing knowhow and refine to develop a partner integration protocol across the firm, and be prepared (where appropriate) to take lead in managing the on boarding process.
• Work with Finance and the GDIRD to build an annual review of lateral and promotion partners to assess ROI and performance with recommendations to the leadership on areas of focus.
• Drive systemic reporting on the activity to capture I&D, Fee and Sourcing information to affect key leadership and supplier decisions.
• Manage the offer letters, Board Memos, Board Packets and Partner Vote Memos and oversee the approval process, driving efficiencies where possible.
What demonstrable skills do we require?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Demonstrable experience in executive search with a proven track record of successful hiring will be advantageous
• A deep knowledge of the legal sector and the talent landscape is advantageous, in particular how to weave in inclusion and diversity concerns throughout the recruitment lifecycle
• Experience with complex compensation negotiations
• Strong people, partnership, relationship management and consulting skills
• Proven ability to drive change and influence stakeholders and senior leaders across the organization and build credibility quickly
• Strong business acumen, intellect, judgment and communication/advisory skills
• Ability to think outside the box and produce new search methodologies for analysing and assessing talent
• Ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a dedication to providing an outstanding candidate and client experience
• English but other major languages would be advantageous
• Strong governance and risk and control mind-set is critical
Why BCLP is right for you?
40% of the Fortune 500 rely on Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to protect their interests and support their critical business needs. With over 1,400 lawyers in 30 offices across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, BCLP is purposely structured in a way that few other global law firms are – as a fully integrated team that provides our clients with connected legal advice, wherever and whenever they need it.
Working as one inclusive team, we bring our clients a range of integrated capabilities, including some of the world’s most active M&A, Real Estate, Finance, Corporate, Litigation & Investigations practices.
With significant growth ambitions and an entrepreneurial mind set, BCLP offers considerable opportunities for you to further your career and make a meaningful contribution to the future success of the firm, all within a genuinely open and collaborative culture.
We know that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger firm, with a greater appreciation of the issues and challenges outside the world of law. We prize individuality, we celebrate good ideas, and we ensure that hard work is appreciated. Our commitment to being a progressive law firm is far more than skin deep, it’s at the heart of everything we do.
BCLP is a firm with an increasingly flexible workforce and is supportive of flexible working arrangements, tailored to the individual, wherever possible. Similarly we work hard to make reasonable accommodations to support our candidates and our people to thrive at work. Please feel free to speak to the Recruitment Team about the flexibility we are offering for this role or any accommodations you may need for interviews or your work environment to perform the role.
Company: Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com