Are you looking for a Job at bp in Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Job Profile Summary
We are now looking for Projects and Modifications Team Leader and offering a fantastic opportunity to become part of a diverse and hardworking team based in Ankara, Turkey.
In this role, you will be reporting to Area Operations Manager and will be responsible for managing a team which delivers capital projects for bp facilities. You will also be accountable for ensuring safe, compliant, and efficient delivery of the Azerbaijan Georgia and Turkey (AGT) region’s portfolio of Cat C projects in the AGT Onshore Pipelines organization.
About The Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as a Contract Accountable Manager for fabrication, facility and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) contractors to deliver the Cat C projects within cost and schedule constraints and in close collaboration with multi-functional internal and external parties.
- Prioritize activity to establish the regional 8Q and annual activity plan.
- Lead performance review management for contractors by using global benchmarks, metrics and KPIs.
- Manage project interfaces and risks as well as contractor claims and resolutions including changes and variations.
- Lead the integration of all functional programs requiring on-site execution into a single plan for the region.
- Integrate and execute all Projects and Modifications activity at the site other than core maintenance activity.
- Support Area Operations Manager to deliver functional initiatives in region.
You will hold a university degree in Engineering.
It Would Also Be Essential That You Have
- Minimum 15 years of experience in project management, specifically in oil and gas industry;
- Solid technical engineering experience with a proven ability to demonstrate practical and applied knowledge of engineering standards;
- Demonstrated track record of multi discipline project delivery;
- Experience in managing multi functional teams towards successful delivery;
- Strong internal and external partnering skills;
- Fluency in Turkish and English languages.
Production & Operations
Job Family Group
Yes – up to 10%
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join Us And Make a Difference By
- making our production and operations safer and more standardised
- driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
- growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
- maximising efficiency through sharing resources
- accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
- developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
- building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com