Are you looking for a Job at BJSS in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
BJSS is the UK’s largest privately-owned IT and Business Consultancy. As the winner of a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, we work with the world’s largest organisations, delivering the IT solutions that millions of people use every day.
Our business is built around incredibly talented teams of people who are passionate about technology. They collaborate to deliver award-winning solutions for the world’s biggest organisations. So, if you thrive on finding the best professionals to support brilliant tech solutions, then BJSS is the right place for you.
About the Role
We’re looking to expand our Talent Acquisition function by bringing in Talent Acquisition Partners to support our ambitious growth plans. You’ll be part of a business-critical, dynamic team, reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager for the South. While you will be based onsite with our technologists in Cardiff and working in a hybrid fashion, your focus will cover multiple markets including London, Swansea, Bristol and Exeter.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced technology consultancy environment. You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders with varying requirements to meet the priorities of our clients. BJSS emphasises open collaboration and champions a culture where everyone works together, owning and resolving challenges as a team.
- Proactively source high calibre candidates to join our world class software engineering teams, utilising innovative talent acquisition techniques, tools and methodologies to maximise direct hires and increase our candidate quality and pipeline.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure our processes and practices are fit for purpose.
- Partner with our approved third-party suppliers who are an extension to our team, ensuring they understand requirements fully to help source talent for BJSS.
- Work closely with our wider recruitment teams sharing best practice, knowledge and ideas.
- Be an ambassador for candidates, ensuring we consistently offer a world class candidate experience.
- Co-ordinate interviews including room booking, interview packs and confirmations to candidates directly or with the agency.
- Manage applications on our ATS – Greenhouse, ensuring all jobs and applicants are up to date in real time.
- Assist in co-ordination of and represent BJSS at various BJSS Meet-ups/Events.
- In-house and/or agency recruitment experience, with a focus on tech/digital recruitment.
- Knowledge and experience of specialist sourcing tools and social media.
- Deep knowledge of and experience hiring for the UK tech market.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence at all levels and employ different styles depending on whom you are dealing with.
- Proven success of direct sourcing and ability to adopt creative/innovative approaches to build candidate pipelines.
- A pragmatic approach to managing large workloads with multiple high priority requirements.
- Solid understanding of recruitment best practices.
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive environment where you can grow and develop your skills and career.
- The tools required to deliver high calibre candidates in to BJSS.
- A dynamic team who will work in collaboration with you, sharing their knowledge and experience.
- Regular socials to get to know your team and the wider business better (we like to let our hair down)!
- As well the usual excellent benefits package we offer here at BJSS.
Here at BJSS we employ and work with the very best talent in the market. In this position you are the gatekeeper and play an influential role in ensuring we hit our objectives to be able to deliver the best talent for our clients.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership program
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com