Are you looking for a Job at BioIVT in England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
BioIVT, is a leading global provider of high-quality biological specimens and value-added services. We specialize in control and disease state samples including human and animal tissues, cell products, blood and other biofluids. Our unmatched portfolio of clinical specimens directly supports precision medicine research and the effort to improve patient outcomes by coupling comprehensive clinical data with donor samples. With 11 sites around the globe, we ensure all clients can access our products and services.
The human resource coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes for our European based employees and business locations. This position supports Global and regional HR initiatives, instills positive employee relations and requires period local travel between our UK office locations located in Burgess Hill and London. The HR Coordinator will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. This position is responsible for administrative tasks and contributing to making the Company a better place to work.
- The focus of this role will be to provide excellent service and support to our valued employees and leaders.
- Manage and or assist with payroll, pensions, staff entitlements and benefits
- Manage the HR databases and maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Provide first-level advice to managers on full range of HR issues eg grievance, discipline, etc
- Deliver HR projects
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Supports recruitment and selection process, draft employee contracts, prepare job descriptions, assist with job-posting process, conducts reference checks, schedules meetings and interviews as requested
- Create and implement effective onboarding and leaver processes and plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Manage all associated paperwork and activities in relation to attendance and time off. Conduct General Risk assessments, return to work interviews and maintain these records within employee personnel files
- Review and draft policies, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose and support our commitment to equality and diversity
- Work to strict confidentiality as commensurate with a HR role in all forms including electronically, written form and verbally
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance with GDPR and the Company’s policies and procedures
- Performs human resource related customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Other duties as assigned
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet our on-going needs.
- Excellent communication and a solutions-focused approach to problem solving
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- HR Expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal staff members.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Build strong working relationships at all levels to influence and engage staff
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of United Kingdom and EU HR employment law, pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.
- Proficient in MS Office; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRMS or payroll systems
- Experience supporting Payroll or HR functions in other European countries a Plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, or relevant field
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPD) a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Based in UK (can work from home), local travel between United Kingdom offices is required (Burgess Hill, London)
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A