Are you looking for a Job at Binance in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As Binance continues our hyper growth journey, we are looking for a high functioning Talent Acquisition Research / Sourcing Lead to join our team and enable the scaling of our Talent Acquisition team by developing and implementing efficient and effective processes. You will support our Talent Acquisition Specialists in delivering the best candidate and client experience.
- Lead a team of talent sourcers to support our recruiting organization while maintaining a culture of excellence through guidance, mentorship and career development.
- Work with recruiters to develop and implement both short-term and long-term focus on delivery and scaling the function of talent acquisition.
- Build and execute strategies to identify and develop diverse pipelines of candidates by collaborating with our recruiters and hiring managers.
- Establish ways of working with key internal stakeholders that support operational effectiveness whilst consistently meeting aligned performance goals across different teams.
- Develop both technical and leadership skills within the research team and nurture a growth environment.
- As the foundation of the recruiting function, ensure a continuous flow of candidates that meets and contributes to the growth of Binance.
- 8+ years of experience in recruitment function with focus on talent mapping.
- 5+ years experience managing and/or mentoring and guiding a team of recruiters and sourcers through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
- Prior experience as a team leader for researchers or sources within the talent acquisition function, ideally with experience in a large global organization supporting various teams and functions.
- Good communication skills and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in growing and managing teams, ideally across multiple locations worldwide.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com