Are you looking for a Job at BGIS in Manchester Area, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Who We Are
BGIS is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6,500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia. Further information is available at www.bgis.com
Purpose of Job
BGIS is a progressive company operating within the Engineering industry dealing with Electrical Mechanical related works for commercial properties. The Helpdesk Administrator’s role will require close liaison with the Contract Support and Maintenance Manager, Engineers and external contacts, in order to process all paperwork ensuring that all clients and client sites receive a professional and accurate service.
• Dealing with day to day enquiries from BGIS team and multiple Clients
• Responsible for client facing Help Desk
• Producing various reports for BGIS and the client
• Working closely with the contract support by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion
• Raising Work Orders for new jobs / contracts / quotes
• Raising Purchase Orders and placing call outs to sub-contractors
• Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
• Processing tasksheets daily
• Logging holiday, sickness for team engineers
• Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc.
• Cover holidays, sickness & lunch for other admin team staff
• Annual archiving of site files
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimizing contract performance.
• Ensuring that all documentation is received from Sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation
• Check for overnight callouts & respond accordingly
• Ensuring WIP (work in progress) is up-to-date at all times
• Maintaining of the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System
• Produce statistical reports on a weekly and monthly basis
• Ownership of all tasks through to completion.
• Raising reactive jobs and allocating PPMS using Concept Evolution system
• Keep Opti-MIS updated with ALL required documentation.
• Uploading sub-contractor service sheets on to Opt-Mis system
• Answering telephone to internal customers
• Taking meeting minutes
• Booking internal meeting rooms
• Confident communication with the client, BGIS team and engineers including telephone, email, radio and face to face
At BGIS we believe that diversity and inclusion is a key business driver, such that we never lose sight of its importance as it is woven into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals of all backgrounds. We recognize that promoting diversity is an essential component of our continuing pursuit for organizational success!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Manchester Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A