Website Berry Global, Inc.
This listing is about Berry Global Inc in Chino, CA
About the job
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $ 13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations , Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide , on six continents, and employs over 48 ,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
- Participates in changeovers, machine PM, and repairs
- Spends 95% of time on the floor with the machines
- Understands and can relate the current status of all production machines on the floor
- Works closely with shift supervisor to maintain machines in safe, efficient and quality process
- Before departing, shift Maintenance Tech will enter appropriate information in the maintenance Log, or other appropriate designated place
- Replaces heater bands, heat relays and troubleshooting heat zones
- Troubleshooting of machinery (electrical and mechanical)
- Strong safety mindset
- Three to five years working as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of servicing hydraulics and electrical.
- Experience with troubleshooting pneumatic systems
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk, stoop, bend (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Plastics (preferably Extrusion) experience
- Electrical background
- Experience with resin and blending systems
Company: Berry Global, Inc.
Job Location: Chino, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org