Website Berry Global, Inc.
This listing is about Berry Global Inc in Streetsboro, OH
About the job
Berry Global Streetsboro Weekend Warrior’s Needed – $25/hour!
Hiring for all shifts!
Are you looking for part time work for 2 days a week? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today!
- Employees are required to work a minimum of every other weekend per month, with the option of volunteering to work additional weekends upon approval.
- For this Weekend Program, a weekend is defined as Saturday and Sunday. Employees will be assigned a shift and rotation at their job offer.
- Hourly pay rate for Weekend shift schedules is $_25.00_ per hour.
- This is a part time position and is not eligible for benefits such as bonus, vacation holiday pay, insurance, UTO, etc. unless otherwise stated.
- Inspect product for color and quality.
- Place completed boxes on skids and individual parts in totes or on tray packs.
- Complete the corresponding paperwork for each order.
- Communicate with inspectors taking over your machine any quality issues you have encountered throughout the shift or customer specifications on the current order.
- Notify process technicians of any quality concerns regarding product.
- Complete box count sheets. Fill out quality check sheet.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Review quality check sheet.
- Maintain and enforce all company safety, environmental and department of health requirements.
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to read analyze and interpret common documents.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to perform basic math and effectively present information
- Ability to stand and walk for a minimum of 7 hours during an 8 hour shift
- Minimal lifting capabilities of 30 lbs. at a minimal frequency of 20 times per hour
- Visual acuity of at least 20/50 for distance and minimal near vision ability to read 10 – 12 point print at a distance of 12 – 18 inches
The purpose of the operators/packers/production position is to ensure that each and every product meets proper standards and customers receive quality products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Company: Berry Global, Inc.
Job Location: Streetsboro, OH
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com