Website Berry Global, Inc.
This listing is about Berry Global Inc in Matthews, NC
About the job
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
- Accountable for the safety of all employees for whom they are responsible through active engagement in safety activities and provides clear, consistent communication of safe work expectations.
- Supports and investigates situations in which line/equipment stoppage occurs due to perceived, imminent safety risk.
- Actively leads risk assessment activities for their area of responsibility by driving prioritized corrective and preventive actions to eliminateeduce environmental, health or safety risks.Ensures the proper training and development of all assigned employees for whom they are responsible.
- Motivates and coaches employees through good communication and frequent performance feedback.
- Identifies and coordinates additional training as needed.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. 2-4 year degree preferred.
Ability to work both nights and days as the position swings from days to nights every 8 weeks.
Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience required. Blown film extrusion or film converting experience preferred.
Use good judgment and motivate others
Be able to adapt to changes in the work environment
Able to define problems and seek out appropriate help for resolution
Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks
Possess mechanical skills
Company: Berry Global, Inc.
Job Location: Matthews, NC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org