Website Berry Global, Inc.
This listing is about Berry Global Inc in Monroe, NC
About the job
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $ 13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations , Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide , on six continents, and employs over 48 ,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Summary: Responsible for continuous reduction and improvement of plate changeovers in the Printing Department.
- Report any unsafe or hazardous work conditions to the GLs/Management and maintain a high level of safety awareness.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed with attention to the highest standards for safety, quality, and compliance with SQF/HACCP/ALLERGEN/GMP policies.
- Assist Setup Team/Techs in pre press duties to minimize any down time during the plate changeover process.
- Fill in as a back-up Pre Press Coordinator when needed in an event of vacation or absentee.
- Any other duties assigned by Department Manager, GLs, Pre Press Coordinator.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must pass and achieve superior score for Munsell and Ishihara color testing.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer software (Microsoft products & JDE experienced preferred.)
- Ability to organize, prioritize work activities, and handle multiple assignments.
- Exceptional math skills – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Printing experienced preferred.
- Lean methods experienced preferred.
- Lift or move up to 35 pounds
- Prolonged standing with frequent walking.
Company: Berry Global, Inc.
Job Location: Monroe, NC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org