Website Berry Global, Inc.
This listing is about Berry Global Inc in Streetsboro, OH
About the job
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $ 13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations , Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide , on six continents, and employs over 48 ,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
What We Offer
Rate of Pay:$24.00-$37.00 per hour
3rd Shift: $1.35 per hour shift premium
2nd Shift: $1.50 per hour shift premium
12 HR Shift: 8:00 PM – 8:00 AM, $1.25 per hour shift premium
Monthly Incentive Potential
Full Benefits Package
401K with Employer Match
Summary: Responsible for improving all processes, systems and equipment in the Molding Department to achieve production goals. Provide technical support to molding operations and ensure that a consistent process is followed. Individuals are responsible for performing essential duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform start and/or restart of equipment (molding machines, support equipment)
- Visually inspect molds, machines and support equipment for worn parts or safety hazards
- Assess mold processes to assure optimum cycle times vs. standards while maintaining efficient quality performances
- Troubleshoot processes, systems and equipment to improve efficiencies
- Perform cleaning and lubrication of molds and equipment as needed or directed
- Safely remove purge from molding machines
- Test sample resins and colors as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience or relevant education
Company: Berry Global, Inc.
Job Location: Streetsboro, OH
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com