This listing is about BedRug in Tennessee, IL
About the job
- Responsible for daily cash postings.
- Maintain daily bank reconciliations and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Verify that cash receipts are posted correctly.
- Responsible for collections and monthly statements.
- Responsible for monthly journal entries.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with month end close, quarter-end, and year-end close processes.
Skills And Abilities
- Intermediate – high level data entry skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge in ERP and internet software.
Job Location: Tennessee, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com