Are you looking for a Job at Baringa in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We set out to build the world’s most trusted consulting firm – creating lasting impact for clients and pioneering a positive, people-first way of working. We work with everyone from FTSE 100 names to bright new start-ups, in every sector.
You’ll find us collaborating shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients, from the big picture right down to the detail: helping them define their strategy, deliver complex change, spot the right commercial opportunities, manage risk or bring their purpose and sustainability goals to life. Our clients love how we get to know what makes their businesses tick – slotting seamlessly into their teams and being proudly geeky about solving their challenges.
We have hubs in Europe, the US, Asia and Australia, and we work all around the world – from a wind farm in Wyoming to a boardroom in Berlin. Find us wherever there’s a challenge to be tackled and an impact to be made.
Customer & Digital Team Overview
Our Customer & Digital (C&D) team is hiring highly motivated and talented individuals. In C&D we focus on the skills, capabilities and offerings to help our clients win in the market and deliver great customer experiences. We do this through supporting them to set their customer vision and strategy, transform their front office operations, effectively launch new products and make the most of the opportunities that Digital provides.
What will you be doing?
You Will Be Involved In Helping Clients Understand What Makes Their Customers Tick By
You will be joining our small but perfectly formed Salesforce practice.
- Setting up and running in-depth customer qualitative & quantitative research
- Helping clients to define their customer experience strategy
- Running customer and stakeholder co-creation workshops to bring ideas to life by visualising and/or prototyping
- Helping clients to develop their customer experience roadmap and create the vision for their Salesforce roadmap
- Architect the programme, help client mobilise the delivery team, often working with other Salesforce Partners and/or Salesforce themselves
- Advise our Clients on how to maximise the benefit and opportunity of their Salesforce investment, bringing insights about the platform and the Salesforce roadmap to their programmes
- Act as the Product Owner or Functional lead being responsible for the overall delivery
- Help us grow the Baringa Salesforce team including business development activities
What are we looking for?
- 1 x Manager
- You will bring a diverse mix of Salesforce implementation expertise, combined with strong sales and business development experience
- 8-12 years of relevant design experience
- Comfortable managing a team across Baringa, our clients and other third parties
- We are looking for highly motivated, experienced Salesforce functional leads who have a deep understanding of how Salesforce can underpin the modernisation of a client’s business as part their Digital Transformation agenda.
What’s in it for you?
Well, it’s up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- The chance to influence and work directly with top-tier senior clients to improve their performance by better meeting the needs of their customers
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- You decide on the training you need. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- You can talk to anyone in the business. There are no barriers, and everyone is accessible, from our Analysts to our PartnersWe believe we are a great place to work – but it’s not just us that says that. We have been ranked in the Top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK by the Great Place to Work institute for the last 13 years.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org