This listing is about Aviatrix in EMEA
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Who We Are
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era , delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification ( ACE ), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer engineering team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the cutting edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Senior Cloud Networking Architect, you will be a part of the Aviatrix’s new Cloud Central of Excellence (CCOE) team. This position is a critical organization as a part of our customers’ adoption of Aviatrix’s enterprise multi-cloud Networking and Security Services Software.
You’ll guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Aviatrix’s products.
- Assist with validation and implementation of new solutions for customers in production.
- Deployment & documentation of best practices & identify risks in the environment.
- Develop and maintain an efficient, scalable operational procedures for managing and operating Aviatrix multi cloud network infrastructure.
- Assist in the ongoing definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the network and services.
- Assist with software updates & migrations.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate potential issues to our customer success and support organizations.
- Create knowledge based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices.
- Be the first line of defense in solving strategic enterprise customer technical requirements, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with customer engineering and customer success team.
- Provide “hands-on” support for the customers to solve production issues.
- Promote regular and consistent communications between internal groups, including Customer Success Architects, Support, Engineering and Management.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience
- Mentor the team and provide assistance as needed on implementation and operations of Aviatrix multicloud network infrastructure.
- Experience with IaC tools to automate is required(Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Solid understanding of networking, (IPSec / NAT / BGP) and software defined networking
- Experience with one or more of the cloud platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in configuring, testing and troubleshooting networking and security solutions
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- AWS/Azure/GCP Solutions Architect or AWS Advanced Networking – Specialty certification preferred.
- German proficiency is a plus
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org