Website Aurora Energy Research
Are you looking for a Job at Aurora Energy Research in Oxford, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Talent Attraction Coordinator
Are you looking for a role which gives you the opportunity to positively impact candidate experience?
Have you got experience of direct hiring and using LinkedIn Recruiter?
Do you want to develop your career in Talent Acquistion, working across global roles in a growing business?
About the position
The Talent Attraction Coordinator is responsible for increasing direct hires by identifying and engaging talented individuals for a range of live vacancies at Aurora, globally. Also, you will proactively support hiring managers in building talent pipelines as we expand and enter new international markets.
The successful Incumbent will share HR’s passion for providing an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
Our main mantra is ‘one HR; one team’, we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and a shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver HR excellence in everything we do. If you are driven by working at pace in an intellectually stimulating, international environment and thrive on delivering on high-impact talent attraction projects, then this role may be for you.
- Utilise various direct sourcing tools & techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
- Act as an Aurora brand ambassador communicating our proposition and story.
- Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
- With the support of the Talent Acquisition Assistant, create and coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
- Build & advise on talent market insights.
- Build & analyse reports to inform how to reduce time to hire across Aurora
- Manage ad hoc talent attraction and recruitment projects
What we offer
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into a publicly visible industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary package
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
What we are looking for
- Direct candidate researching / resourcing experience either from agency or in-house, preferably with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- High energy and resilience with the ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to engage and influence candidates.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a research or pure sourcing role, gained within a corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Conversant with Boolean search strings
- International mindset – interested in different cultures
Company: Aurora Energy Research
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com